How to Write a Good 5-Page Essay
A 5-page essay is quite a common task for students at high school and college. A 5-page paper differs greatly from such complicated papers like research or term papers. As you see a 5-page writing is not so difficult but it has its special peculiarities and requirements. Only experienced students are able to write a successful 5-page essay, as it requires general literary knowledge and creativity. One should read a lot to be able to make an interesting and quality 5-page essay. No wonder, many students who have got this task want to be on the safe side and ask professionals how to write a 5-page essay correctly. Our writing team is eager to simplify your life and help you with writing a successful 5-page essay. Here are our 5-page essay writing tips.
5-Page Essay Writing Guidelines:
- First of all you should remember that a 5-page essay has the same structure as a 5-paragraph essay. That means your essay should include five main parts: introduction, three paragraphs of the main body and conclusion. So, when you get your topic, sit down and concentrate on what you will be writing about. It is useful to organize the writing process from the very beginning to achieve good results.
- Work out as much material concerning your topic as possible. Go to a library, find some encyclopedias, periodicals, magazines and newspapers to introduce urgent live situations in your 5-page essay. Create an outline of your 5-page essay and try to keep to it all the time.
- Start writing your 5-page essay. First of all write the introduction, where you will present the topic, problems of the 5-page essay and why your topic is so significant. The introduction should be no less than half of a page. It will be reasonable to present a situation from your life or a historical fact which has enforced you to write a 5-page essay.
- Now, it is high time to writing the main body of the 5-page essay. Here you should cover several important factors, matters, problems, reasons to make your essay informative and complete. You are welcome to use citations of famous people, it will raise the quality of your 5-page essay. Use various pros and cons structures to study the problem of the essay from all sides.
- Give a good conclusion to the essay. It should summarize the whole essay. Enumerate all problems which you have presented but avoid using details which are written in the main body. Mention if the topic is still urgent and make the reader think about it. It will be a success when a reader finds something new and useful in your 5-page essay. Finally, reread your 5-page essay and make sure that it cover exactly five pages. If not, add some more information or throw away unnecessary facts.
Thank you for using our 5-page essay writing tips. We hope now you know how to do a good 5-page essay and we guarantee the highest scores for it. If you need professional help with essay writing - contact EssayLib.com - online custom essay writing company.